The fault of most air fryers is that they cannot maintain the heat inside the chamber, this results in unevenly cooked food. Here comes the Holsem Air Fryer that claims to perfectly manage the heat circulation as good as that of an oven’s. Is that even possible?
In this article, we are going to review the Holsem Air Fryer. Can it really compete with the heat circulation of an oven? Or everything is just a marketing stunt? Read on to find out.
- It has a lot of cooking functions, six to be exact. These are, unfreeze, fry, steam, roast, bake, and grill.
- It has the technology of circulation with rapid air. This assures you that the food that you are cooking is cooked thoroughly, evenly, and fast.
- The main components that it comes with are the air fryer and a basket that is removable. The basket is non-stick and has a safety button.
- There are also bonus accessories like a cookbook, cake molds, little grill, and a kitchen tong.
- It has a very easy-to-use knob for the adjustment of settings.
- It has a standby feature that is automatic or can be set to 30 minutes that would switch the fryer into standby mode once the cooking process is done.
- The minimum temperature is 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and the maximum is 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The materials are detachable and are safe to be put in the dishwasher.
- It also has an extension cord that is flexible.
- Its cooking capacity is almost for four quarts.
- You get a 30-day guarantee for refund and return.
- The warranty lasts for 12 months.
- You get to enjoy healthier food since you can cook with less or no oil at all.
- The rapid air circulation technology can maintain the temperature inside the chamber and cooks the food evenly, even without turning.
- It does not smell as bad as frying in a deep fryer.
- You can leave it be, once you start the cooking process. When the timer is done, it would ring its bell and would automatically switch off.
- The automatic shut off or standby mode is a good safeguard against fire-related accidents.
- Aside from frying, you can also use it for four different functions such as roasting, grilling, and baking.
- The materials are easily detachable and can be just washed in the dishwasher which makes cleaning fairly easy.
- You get a crunchy and crispy fry with this machine.
- More expensive than the other brands
Summary of Features
The Holsem Air Fryer prides itself with its rapid air circulation technology that would certainly keep your food crispy but juicy at the same time. It has knobs for its settings with respect to the time and the temperature.
The best feature of this machine is that you can forego the use of oil as it can still cook your food perfectly even without it. You do not have to stop the cooking process for your food to cook properly; instead, you can just set the timer and leave.
The brand also displayed its attention to detail with the safety button that was put in the non-stick basket. The button would prevent any kind of detachment of the basket, which is actually beneficial in terms of positioning it correctly.
Its safeguards against being a fire hazard are also admirable as you have two options. The first one is that it would automatically shut off once the cooking cycle is done. The second one is that you can set a timer for 30 minutes. You do not have to worry that your house would be burned down when you left this machine plugged in.
Comparison with Chefman Air Fryer
The Holsem Air Fryer is better than the Chefman Air Fryer by just a bit. They both perform effortlessly and are user-friendly. However, the Holsem Air Fryer specializes in all of its cooking functions while the Chefman Air Fryer is only best when it comes to air frying, so it all boiled down to how many functions they can perform well.
Although the Holsem Air Fryer boasts a lot of fantastic features and advantages, it would still not defeat an oven in terms of functionality in the cooking capacity. Moreover, although it has the same cooking functions of that of an oven, it is still not that durable.
If this product is just going to compete with other air fryers, this is a very strong contender. It is pretty straightforward in delivering tasty, low fat, and crispy food. It has a good heat circulating technology that you would just expect to get evenly cooked food every single time you use this air fryer.
You might single this out since it does not have a modern look to it. It doesn’t even have an LCD monitor nor a digital timer, but the best thing about it is how simple the controls are. You literally just have to turn a knob — now that is being user-friendly.
We choose the Holsem Air Fryer over the Chefman Air Fryer just for its versatility in performing well in all of its cooking functions. At the same time, if your only concern is getting the best air fried food, then go with the Chefman Air Fryer.
All in all, this air fryer is worth a try as it would aid you in getting a healthier lifestyle. Think about it; you get tasty and crispy food that does not contain any oils? Count us in.