From French fries to crispy fried chicken, we all love eating deep fried food. To some, they consider these oily foods as their comfort foods. At the same time, we feel this certain guilt in consuming these kinds of meals because we are well aware that it is quite unhealthy to eat oily dishes all the time. Good thing we now have air fryers, we get to eat delicious dishes minus the guilt.
In this article, we are going to review the Chefman Air Fryer. This air fryer brand prides itself in producing perfect results. Now the term “perfect” is actually a big claim. Does it hold true? In which way is it perfect? Read on to find out.
- It uses technology that would rapidly introduce air into the machine for a quicker and crispier fry.
- It is customizable because you can adjust to your liking the temperature control which is digital. You can use a mode to completely air fry a specific food, or you can use it to reheat leftovers.
- The capacity of the basket is 2.5L. It is also detachable.
- The minimum temperature is 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and the maximum is 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The exterior was specially built to be cool to the touch so that when you accidentally touch it while it is on, you would not get burned.
- It has an auto shutdown mechanism, so this machine would not be a fire hazard.
- All parts can be easily detached and are all dishwasher safe.
- You can also get access to different recipes and cooking videos.
- It has a 30-day money back guarantee and one year warranty.
- It air fries extremely fast.
- The different modes of the product are very handy as it can be used for different purposes. The 30-minute frying function can double as a defrosting method. In this case, you do not need to defrost the food that you want to air fry, you can just chuck the food in the machine, and you can defrost and cook it at the same time.
- It gives a very crispy texture. This could be the case because of the rapid air technology that this machine has. The faster the air comes into the heated area, the crispier the texture of your food would be.
- The food that you get from using the air frying method is just as tasty when you use the deep frying method. You cannot even tell a hint of difference.
- For some air fryers, a bit of oil is introduced so the food would not stick together. In the case of this air fryer, you need not put any oil.
- The huge capacity of the detachable basket is ideal for big batches of food.
- The auto shutdown function is also a nice safeguard. You do not have to worry when you cannot remember whether you switched off the fryer or not. It turns off automatically when not used in a long time.
- The cool exterior technology works to some extent, but the exterior can still get hot with continued use. So do not be complacent and touch the machine while it is on. You will get burned.
Summary of Features
The ChefMan Air Fryer has a technology that rapidly introduces the passage of air into the fryer. This function is exquisite in terms of wanting a faster and crispier fry. All of the parts are detachable and are very easy to clean as they are dishwasher safe.
It also has different frying modes. The 30-minute frying mode is quite special as this mode could be used to defrost the food that you need fry. This means that you do not have to defrost your food beforehand, you can just put it straight in the fryer. Definitely, this function saves you a lot of cooking time.
The auto shutdown function is there to erase your worry of going home and finding your house burned down just because you forgot to unplug or switch off the fryer. It would automatically switch off when it is not used for a long time.
Comparison with Simple Taste Air Fryer
When we compare the Chefman Air Fryer with the Simple Taste Air Fryer, they only differ in terms of cooking modes. They both have different cooking functions such as baking, grilling, and roasting, but the specialization of the Chefman Air Fryer is air frying. The Simple Taste Air Fryer, on the other hand, does not really have a specialty, but it claims to perform fairly well in all of its functions.
The Chefman Air Fryer would have been the perfect fryer as it claimed to be, were it not for its sole disadvantage which is having an all-out cool exterior. Frankly, they should have just stated that the exterior would still get hot, but not as hot as other air fryers because this claim is misleading and could potentially harm people.
We would choose the Chefman Air Fryer than the Simple Taste Air Fryer due to the fact that with the former we are guaranteed to have the best fry, but at the same time, we get to enjoy its other cooking functions.
Other than the problem with the exterior, it does what it claims to do. When you use this air fryer, it is as if you are eating deep-fried fatty food. You would not feel a difference in taste and texture. The food that you get with this even proved to be crispier than that of using a deep fryer.
For that advantage alone, we can conclude that the Chefman Air Fryer is the way to go when you want tasty and crispier fried food that is healthy at the same time.