In a world bombarded by superiors and monopolizers, it is refreshing to see up and comingbrands that are slowly but surely making their way into the limelight. We say, give them a hard push into the light and let the world judge them in their entirety to once and for all settle the score. Now that is what we are going to do with the Blusmart Electric Air Fryer.
This air fryer is fairly new to the game, but a lot of people have been raving about how great this machine works. Will this rookie overtake its seniors? Or will it forever be viewed as the junior air fryer? Read on to find out.
- Its technology in air frying can be used for grilling, frying, roasting, and baking.
- You can cook with less or no oil.
- You can easily adjust the settings as it is digital.
- You can also adjust the temperature. The minimum temperature is 170 degrees Fahrenheit, and the maximum is 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It automatically shuts off after a long time of not using it, or you can set a timer.
- They have this thing called “intelligent mode.” What this does is that the fryer would only start working when the basket is fully in place.
- It has a design that was specifically made to be compact to fit any countertop.
- It can hold up to almost four quarts in the basket.
- The materials are easily detachable and are dishwasher safe.
- It comes with a cookbook that has over 20 recipes of air fried food.
- You can get the crispiest food with this machine; the rapid air frying technology makes sure of that.
- The maintained and circulated temperature helps in cooking your food all the way through. You do not have to flip your food for it to cook evenly.
- It is user-friendly. The controls are pretty straightforward, and without even reading the user manual, a person could easily understand how it works.
- It is very easy to clean since you just detach the parts and let the dishwasher do all the cleaning for you.
- It does not need to be preheated, once it starts cooking, the heat easily circulates that you would even find yourself lowering the temperature with food that needs to be cooked at high temperatures.
- It cooks extremely fast compared to the microwave or oven.
- The amount of food that it can cook in one go can only range from three to four servings, so you need to cook back and forth if you are preparing a big batch of food.
- Its strength could also be its downfall since this machine heats up fast, most of the time, you cook your food at a different temperature compared to its recommended temperature. You need to keep an eye on how fast it cooks or else it might get burned.
Summary of Features
The Blusmart Electric Air Fryer has four cooking functions which are, roasting, baking, grilling, and frying. It makes use of the rapid air frying technology, but what is different with this brand is that the heat is circulated within the basket that it cooks the food not just evenly, but also fast.
There would be no chewy or tough to chew food with this machine as it ensures that the food that you get is crispy outside, but moist and tender inside.
It has a user-friendly interface, so putting in your settings and temperature is fairly easy. Its safeguard of having an automatic shutdown is handy to prevent any fire accidents. It also has this smart technology where it would not start cooking unless the basket is put in its right position.
Comparison with Aigerek Air Fryer
We would compare the Blusmart Electric Air Fryer with its look-alike, the Aigerek Air Fryer. One might even mistake them as being the same machine. However, the food outcome that you get from the Aigerek Air Fryer is not as great compared with the Blusmart Air Fryer. You still get a hit or miss with Aigerek, while with Blusmart, it would always and forever be a hit.
The Blusmart Electric Air Fryerdeserves a spot on the list of best air fryers, maybe even beating some of its seniors. Its best features are the convenience that it gives the user and the best quality outcome of your food.
Even though this machine is not as complicated as other air fryers out there, it makes up for the lack of cooking modes with its functionality and power in air frying.
Just keep in mind that you would have to cook your food at a lower temperature compared to the recommended temperature because again, the heat circulation of this machine is tough, so when you set it at a higher temperature, you might burn your food.
You would certainly get healthier meals out of this machine since you use less, or even no oil when cooking. In terms of using oil, you could also reuse the oil for another batch, without adding more oil to the basket.
We suggest that if you are going to choose between the Blusmart Electric Air Fryer and the Aigerek Air Fryer, go for the former. Whatever similarities that they have when it comes to exteriors, they greatly differ in terms of performance.
It meets all the purposes of having an air fryer, and frankly, there is nothing better than that. One might say that the overall features are simple, but the truth is, we would rather have the best and simplest air fryer than a sophisticated but sub-par one.